Public Unity of “Civil Development Center – Globalizing Azerbaijan” (QASIM)
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Public Unity of “Civil Development Center – Globalizing Azerbaijan”(hereinafter referred as Union) is non-government organization covering the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic , having united under common interests, voluntariness, established under right equality of the members, and with principles on the basis of earning incomes.
1.2. The Unity sets up its activity basing on the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic and Azerbaijan Republic law «On NGO-s (public unities and funds), as well as this Charter
1.3. Unity gets the status of legal person since state registration.
1.4. Address of the Unity: Baku city, str. Karabakh, home 59, apt 8.
II. OBJECTIVES AND DUTIES OF THE UNITY
2.1. Ultimate goal of the unity is to assist for our country to get and strengthen his place in this globalizing world
2.2. Unity implements the following duties for achieving these objectives:
• To defend democratic reforms carried out in our country and to take part in introducing of the successes got in this area to international community;
• To assist in strengthening of the democratic and spiritual values in the society;
• To assist in development of the thought pluralism;
• To assist in increase of the citizen initiative;
• To assist in social, cultural and intellectual development of our country;
• To implement the enlightenment activities in the direction of development of the citizen society;
• To take part in the defense of the Human Rights.
2.3. Unity for implementing duties provided in the Charter:
• Organizes different courses and seminars, round tables and meetings, exhibitions, charity marathons, conferences, forums and so on measures;
• Disseminates information on objectives and activity independently and sets up press publication according to the corresponding rules of legislation;
• Collaborates with relevant with state organs of the Azerbaijan Republic and municipalities;
• Uses other forms of work and methods not prohibited with legislation acts of Azerbaijan Republic.
2.4. The Unity cannot take part in the elections of the Milli Mejlis of the Azerbaijan Republic, elections of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and municipalities.
III. RIGHTS OF THE UNITY
3.1. Unity has the following rights:
• To conclude acts, to get rights of property and personal non-property rights, to carry out duties, to act as plaintiff or defendant in the law-court on own behalf;
• To establish in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic and abroad branches and representations;
• To become member to different organizations, to keep connections with international organizations;
• To open accounts in banks and settles calculations;
• To have independent balance, stamp, seal and other properties;
• To be engaged in business activity not prohibited by legislation and corresponding to purposes of regulations;
• To use other rights determined by legislation of Azerbaijan Republic.
IV. PROPERTY OF THE UNITY AND FINANCE SOURCES
4.1. Property of the unity may be buildings, devices, flats, equipments, stocks, money, shares, other securities and properties that not forbidden by the legislation for material supply of the activities intended in the Charter
4.2. The Unity is liable fro obligations with its property. This property may be alienated only according to law of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4.3. Sources of forming of the Unity in the form of money and other are as followings
• Regular or single membership fees of the constitutors or unity members;
• Property charges and donations given by offices, establishment, local and international organizations and citizens voluntarily;
• Shares, loans and dividends received from deposits, securities, other incomes;
• Incomes received from use of own property and its sale;
• Incomes received from exhibitions, concerts and other events;
• Incomes received at result of activities of its established enterprises;
• Other incomes not prohibited by law”
4.4. Members of the unity do not have special rights on some objects that included in its property.
4.5. Unity is entitled with rights of ownership, usage and disposal of property for purpose of activities and purposes of the property as per fixed rules defined by the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4.6. Funds received at account of the unity cannot be spent for other purposes.
4.7. Unity can not finance political parties and assist materially them.
4.8. Unity compiles finance, statistical and so on reports in accordance with established procedure and submit them to state organs.
V. FOUNDERS OF THE UNITY AND MEMBERS, THEIR RIGHTS AND DUTIES
5.1. Founders of the Unity may be juridical person (state authority and institutions of local government are exempted) or natural persons reached age of 18.
5.2. Founders have equal rights. Mutual relations of founders, right and duties are defined by legislation, or contracts concluded between them or by this Charter.
5.3. Each natural and juridical person (state authority and institutions of local government are exempted) may be a member of the public unity in the Azerbaijan Republic. Founders of the Unity founders are considered as its members, too.
5.4. Acceptance of the members to the Unity is done by executive organs of the Unity.
5.5. A written application is submitted to Managing Board for joining of the Unity. Application is considered within one month. If more than half of members of the Managing Board votes in favor of this matter the applicant is considered as accepted to membership of the Unity.
5.6. Membership card in the established form. is given by the highest organ of the Unity to member of the unity
5.7. Members of the Unity possess equal rights and have the following rights;
• To take part in the management of the organization as per rules of the Charter and other documents;
• To elect and to be elected to elective body, including managing body of the Unity";
• To take part in activities of the unity and events organized by it;
• To get information about activities of the high bodies of the unity, to control its activities;
• To address to the Unity to help in defending of own interests;
• To take part right personally in the discussion of any case connected with rights and duties
5.8. Member of the unity at the same time cannot be member of the two elective organs.
5.9. Member of the unity should represent only the same organ when empowered by corresponding organs of the unity or to speak on its behalf.
5.10. Members of the unity carry the following duties:
• To observe Charter of the Unity and norms of morals and ethics;
• To fulfill the decisions of the election organs of the unity;
• To observe the requirements of the Unity;
• To take part in the events of the Unity.
5.11. Amount of the membership dues is determined by administrative personnel of the unity.
5.12. Membership in the unity is terminated in following cases:
• To withdraw from membership of the unity voluntarily;
• To be withdrawn from membership of the unity.
5.13. Member of the unity is expelled from membership in the following cases:
• When made actions damaging image of the Unity;
• If regularly refused to take part in works of the Unity;
• When any action made in contradiction to the Charter.
5.14. When member expelled from membership, he can complain to Executive body of court by the decision of Managing Board.
VI. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE UNITY AND MANAGEMENT ORGANS
6.1. The highest organ of the unity is General assembly which is called not less than once a year.
6.2. General assembly is called by the initiative of executive body, one of the founders of the Unity or one third of members.
6.3. Information about place and time of the meeting must be given to founder and member of the unity two week prior.
6.4. The following are included in competency of the general assembly:
• Acceptance of the Charter of the unity and making amendments in it;
• Forming of the property of the unity and determining of the usage principles;
• Creation of the executive organs of the Unity and untimely ceasing of the their authorities;
• Approval of the annual report;
• Participation in other organizations;
• Reorganization and liquidation of the unity;
• Listening to the report of the heads of executive bodies of the unity.
6.5. General assembly is considered only plenipotentiary when more than half of the members take part.
6.6. Decisions about problems discussed in the general assembly are accepted with majority of simple votes. Each member has one vote. To make amendments or supplements to the Charter of the Unity or acceptance of the decision about liquidation of the organization majority of 2/3 votes are required
6.7. Executive body carries out current management of the activity of the Unity.
6.8. Executive body is Managing Board consisting of chairman, his deputy and other persons.
6.9. Managing Board is collegiate body and has following authorities:
• Accepts a member in Unity and withdraws him/her from membership;
• Puts forward offers and projects;
• Creates the branches of the Unity and opens its representations;
• Solves all problems that not related to exclusive competencies of the executive body of the unity.
6.10. When more than half of members take part Managing Board is considered as plenipotentiary and decisions are adopted with majority of simple votes.
6.11. Chairman, his deputy and other members of the Managing Board are elected by General assembly of the Unity for 2(two) years.
• Represents the unity, concludes contracts on his behalf, issues powers of attorney, organizes fulfillment of the decisions of the general assembly and Managing Board;
• Implements other functions assigned him by General assembly and by Charter.
6.13. Deputy executes the tasks of the chairman, when Chairman is absent or can not implement his duties
6.14. Control-revision Commission of the Unity caries out the control overt conformity of actions of high ranked staff of the Unity and members to this Charter, as well as supervision on finance activities of the unity. The number of the Control-revision Commission‘s members is defined by General assembly and period of authority of the Commission is 2 (two) years.
Decisions of the Control-revision Commission are accepted by majority of simple votes.
6.15. Control-revision Commission has to study appeals from bodies and members of the unity within one month and to reply them
VII. TERMINATION OF ACTIVITY OF THE UNITY
7.1. The activity of the Unity is terminated by reorganization (affiliation, division, separation, changing) and liquidating anew. According to decision on termination of activity of the Unity the liquidation Commission is set up. From this moment all matters related to management passes to Liquidation commission. It prepares liquidation balance. During liquidation after settling all debts with budget and paying demands of creditors the rest of property will be directed to purposes of the Charter on defined order of legislation and in case of its failure to sate budget.
Liquidation of the unity is implemented according to Civil Code of the Azerbaijan Republic and acts of other legislation
VIII. OTHER CONDITIONS
8.1. Matters not provided in this Charter are regulated by legislation.
8.2. If theses of this Charter will contradict to legislation in future, then theses of the legislation will be applied.
8.3. Fiscal year of the Unity begins since state registration date till 31st of December but from next year it starts from January 1 and end at 31st of December.
Comments: 0Please wright your opinion to article and view others comments